Terms of Service – the Efendi Hotel Gift Vouchers
- The Company will be entitled to update the minimum or maximum number of Vouchers available for purchase, as well as the face value of the Vouchers, without any prior notice.
The Vouchers and Their Use
- The Vouchers can be used at the Effendi Hotel in Old Acre (the "Hotel"). It is clarified that the mere purchase of the Voucher does not constitute an order for the Hotel services, which must be made separately.
- Each Voucher will be valid for a period of 24 months from the date of issue. After this period, the Voucher will lose its validity and it will not be possible to make any use of it. The Company shall bear no responsibility in this regard. It is the consumer's responsibility to verify the validity of the Voucher before using it.
- In order to receive the purchased Voucher, you can print the Voucher or receive it in an e-mail message. The Company reserves the right to change the means of receipt of the Voucher from time to time.
- In order to redeem the Voucher, please contact the Hotel's customer service at ___
- The Voucher cannot be split or divided in any way, except with the consent of the Company at its sole discretion.
- The Voucher cannot be used to purchase another Voucher, or to pay a tip to the Hotel employees.
- The Voucher cannot be converted into cash or cash equivalents.
- The consumer will not be required to present the original invoice upon arrival to redeem the Voucher.
- The consumer may receive the surplus for the use of the Voucher in cash, if the balance in the credit does not exceed 5% of the Voucher amount or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
- The Company is not responsible for any loss or theft of the Voucher, and will not provide compensation in any such case.
- A damaged or counterfeit Voucher will not be honored.
The Company may at any time order the cessation of the use of the Voucher, in any of the following cases:
- If in the Company's opinion the purchaser of the Voucher and/or the holder of the Voucher intentionally provided incorrect information.
- If, in the Company's opinion, the purchaser of the Voucher and/or the holder of the Voucher has committed an act or omission that harms or is likely to harm the Company or any third parties;
- If in the Company's opinion the purchaser of the Voucher and/or the holder of the Voucher used the Voucher to commit an illegal act or to enable, facilitate, assist or encourage the commission of such an act;
- If the credit card in the possession of the purchaser of the Voucher is blocked or restricted for use in any way.
Cancellation of Purchase of a Voucher
- The transaction for the purchase of the Voucher may be canceled, subject to and in accordance with the provisions regarding the cancellation of a "distance selling transaction" as stated in the Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 (the "Consumer Protection Law").
- Please be sure to check that the Voucher you purchased matches your order.
- The transaction for the purchase of a product that has been made on the website can be canceled by means of a notice of cancellation of the transaction which will be sent to the Company in one of the ways listed below. The cancellation notice can be sent from the date of the transaction until 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or from the date of receipt of a document containing the main terms of the transaction, whichever is later, all subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law.
- In the event that the consumer is a person with a disability, a senior citizen or a new immigrant, the consumer has the right to cancel a transaction for the purchase of a product made on the website within 4 months from the date of the transaction, from the date of receipt of the product or a document containing the main terms of the transaction, whichever is later, provided that the transaction included a conversation between the seller and the consumer, including a conversation via electronic communication. In such a case, the seller has the right to require the consumer to present a certificate proving that she/he is a person with a disability, a senior citizen or a new immigrant, as the case may be.
Cancellation of a Transaction Due to a Defect or Non-Conformity in the Product
In the event of cancellation of a transaction in the event of a defect or non-conformity, the Company will return to the consumer, within 14 days of receiving the notice of cancellation, the same portion of the transaction price already paid, cancel the charge for the transaction and provide the consumer with a copy of the cancellation notice, without charging the consumer any amount.
Cancellation of a Transaction Not Due to a Defect or Non-Conformity in the Product
- In such a case, the Company will return to the consumer, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation notice, the same portion of the transaction price already paid, cancel the charge for the transaction and provide the consumer with a copy of the cancellation notice, without charging the consumer any amount, except for 5% of the transaction value or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
- Nothing in the foregoing shall derogate from the Company's right to claim its damages, insofar as they were, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act.
- Upon cancellation of the transaction, the Voucher will be canceled and will not be redeemable.
Delivery of Notice of Cancellation of a Transaction
- A consumer will be able to submit a cancellation notice in one of the following ways: by e-mail ___, by customer service ___, or via the following link: ___.
- The cancellation notice must specify the customer's name, telephone number for contacting the customer, and as much detail as possible regarding the transaction.
- Please note that these instructions relate to the cancellation of the transaction for the purchase of the Voucher itself. The transaction for which payment is made using the Voucher can be canceled in accordance with the Hotel's cancellation policy and subject to the provisions of any law.
Liability and Indemnification
- Any dispute concerning the purchase of the Vouchers, their use, as well as any matter concerning them, will be heard in the competent court in the city of Tel Aviv.